Plugging the skills-gap, Is it time to stop circling the drain?
Your quarterly dose of news, success stories & practical advice from experts across the technology sector
Until the robots take over, people remain at the centre of our industry. The Summer edition of Intercity Tech is focused on closing the skills-gap in our industry by providing more opportunities to more people, and to developing them into our future leaders.
Do you believe in ‘People-first’ technology?
Also included in this edition
- Driving the charity sector forward through innovation
- Is the road to ‘security hell’ paved with good intentions?
- 5 mins with Sonia Hall, People Director at Intercity Technology
- A workplace revolution – making digital room for millennial's
- New Game, New Rules - Changes in Consumer Buying Behaviour
- The Salvation Army Trading Company reinvigorates retail experience
- A tale of two cities with a #TouchofTech
Start reading in seconds...
At Intercity, we’re committed to ‘People-first technology’. We know this means we have to invest in not just our current colleagues, but also those who might choose a career in tech in the future.